Sunday, February 03, 2008

1th feb 08 fri

i overslept until my ah niam called . omg i actually have to go for my touch up session but in the end i sleeping . has no wonder my bf always call me a pig . sad! i missed the session again . without make up i rush to bugis to meet ah niam , i arrived earlier than her . haha

after she came , we off to shop ! went to mlphosis seaching for my white mini skirt , but couldnt see any :( head to village , i hate it man . the peoples there keep pushing here and there , that's why i seldom appeared at there . the peoples there is so typical ! intend to brought the DIY acrylic stuff but the salesgirls there is over agressive. they putting pressure over me and pressing me to buy the products and keep wanting me to buy that $96 set which is much better but i only a beginner . what make me leave was they did some hand signal behind me like asking another one to convince me . is kinda like a " BLACK SHOP ".

Ting off work and came down to meet us . head to pasta maiam and eat , i have the same pasta always . chicken cheese ball spatt!
after eating , we off to shop again but ting go meet his hubby:( i searching things to buy or else i feel so lame coming down shop without a paper bag on my hand. went to missha and brought a loose powder , cremy eyes shadow & concealar .
has , i spend above $30 and i sign as a member card .
Recently i love to collect many member card . has privillege !

the card is so similar to face shop.. expect for the deco


glo hair , face , body ! 20 %

after buying we head home and i drop off at clementi to meet dar for dinner .
saw ting with her husband eating there too , somemore sitting opp me ; i didnt notice. has

HOME SWEET HOME.
is darling ready for his lesson now ??
whenever i rake up this things , he seems so unhappy
but do you still remember that i have said that from 1st of feb you going to......
or are you treating this as nothing?








2nd feb 08 sat

breadfast SUBWAY , i slowed and outdated. i never eat before.
1 loof of bread with chicken and tuna $12.90 . so expensive.
but is really nice :)

went to bf cousin baby 1st month party. is crowded !
i'm so shy keep hiding myself behind my bf . has
overall the buffet food was alright , the desert taste so weird
baby was cute look alike like her cousin esp his eyes .
went back home early with dar cause her mummy asking him to take dressing table home.
midnight , shopped at caltex for drinks and went back home.

sleep early ytd .
pig always have this habit of " Sleeping"

No comments: