Thursday, February 28, 2008

25th feb mon

went to tampines with joan & le yin for HAIR MODEL at STORM.
perm & colour & highlight for me .

omg , my hair now like a bomb .. super messy. need to have time to style my hair from now onwards..

Photobucket



oh gosh, the hair stylist is a china and i cant really understand what he saying . a super rude guy and he pull my hair till i wanting to cry.
5 plus to 11 am .. such a long hr , he taking his own sweet time and i worried that i couldnt take the last train and i be stucked at east area.
lucky , i can get my train by 11 plus and such a long tired trip to boon lay .
meet bf at jp for supper at the new opening 24 hr kopitiam.

met him there and quarrel again during the conversation.

have stinggray again , chicken wings , sourplum chicken w rice & pineapple rice. my tooth in pain again , but i still wanting to eat & bite . i cant resists!
the food not nice , not fresh :(

CABBED HOME. $12 expensive

No comments: