Sunday, February 03, 2008

wendy msg me :)


bf dun allow me do shooting anymore:(
i wil explain to him luh!
feb shooting project was cancel due to the projecter luh:(
Maybe mid march having the project of shooting and studio shooting:)
i think need another gal to be my partner for the studio shoot?
interested pls drop me a message?

the photography is a LADY !



kfc for breadfast:) $17 for both of us!
i order 2 set for myself and baby have 1 set. SUPER BIG EATER.
no wonder keep calling me a fat ass:(

book appointment at citibella on tues for meni & pedi ; nail palace charge me $53 a set ! omg
overdue pic at ichiban
the pink lady cooler i always mention in my blog
we are ICHIBAN LOVER.
Every sunday , we will mostly spend our dinner time at ichiban.
thereafter we finish our chalk , thank to my gals also as cindy pass me the reciept to redeem the chalk. it helps alot! we spinned a $20 voucher and we have a new card now and yet we have chalk around half of the page in the new card:)

No comments: