Saturday, April 05, 2008

04 april'08 fri




off day w baby and i'm so happy that baby brought my fav BONIA for me and they give a free gift of pink leather tissues box , super sweet & a crystal pen man :) pls stop saying bonia make me look like grandmother lei ~hAHa





quarrel w baby cause he scolded vugularities. super rude lo. i trying to change but he trying to be another person. i just went over to city hall & shop myself and he walking behind me and i soft hearted to see him like this so forgive him:)
went over to suntect to meet sis , she always lost her way wan luh~ haha
our steamboat dinner at suntect conventional hall , and we gossiped again.just enjoying being with baby & sis. i love them more then i love anyone , cause they truly understand me . we keep eating non stop and desert time i do stupid things again , take the grape to eat as is only a display. haha
after dinner , baby always like to sleep. i am sure that if that's a bed there , he sure sleep down there. has!


















No comments: