Saturday, April 26, 2008

22nd of april tues

our off day again :) went to shop at orchard. i love MANGO one suit jumper but it cost 89 bucks. seeking my frens to take a 40 % staff price. has i brought a kuma kuma purse:0 must b wondering what is that right?? we settle our dinner at aijisen , crave for ramen . nice nice :) i love the soup & dumpling.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

so sad that need to went back to my own hse today . cant hug my baby~
finally baby so sweet to send me a MMS last night ; a picture of his home cooked fried rice . lol

stated: i will be very willing to cook for you every now and then. shower you , wash your panty clothes and change the bed sheet & many more.. like what i doing for the past 1 years plus. and i will do that for the rest of my life with no regret.. love you dear

SO mushy yet touching la:)

i am addicted to send him a mms of myself to him when he not around w me everynight.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: