Tuesday, April 08, 2008

8 april 08
unlucky day

finally after working so many days , tues is my off day :)
is raining on that day, rushing out with baby without wearing blusher& lip gloss. dunno what's going with me ytd , is like nothing go my way luh:(

fall down at my house stairs while walking toward to bus stop. is not tripped over is really just fall off from the 3 steps. super big impact ! internal of my body feel so pain rather than the outer parts. my albow & waist bruised & immediately turn red. i hardly standing straight cause it hit my bone. i knew that my face turn pale and i try to be strong not to cry cause i just don wanna to spoilt baby & my off day. anyway i feel so uncomfortable on that day, i could sense that something is going to happen to me again. is just not my day!

i stand strong :) but is hurts

it look more serious in real life :(
Photobucket Photobucket



reached bugis & actually intend to buy the slipper to replace the old ones. too bad dun have my size & even other outlets all sold out except for centre point. forget it then:( head to bugis .v & just brought a slipper & wear to have secure feeling rather fall down again. once bitten twice shy:( head to qi ji & have nasi lemak as planned .. after dinner, we walked at bugis junction again , brought a hello kitty eyes platter at muee . i wanna brought that lip plam also but baby seems to be unhappy :( brought the meiji choco at cold storage instead at the jap shop and we search high & low for that sweet . so lame but yet we are happy :)

hello kitty eyes platter. doesnt it look cute:)

Photobucket Photobucket
i smiled after a fall:)
Photobucket Photobucket
my precious

Photobucket Photobucket
my shooting is better than him.
Photobucket Photobucket
when the darkness fall
Photobucket
the concept is really amazing
Photobucket Photobucket
thank you baby:)
Photobucket

after buying , we strode to marina square & end up chilling at irish pub . have my new cocktails which the waitress intro me ; COMOSPOLITIAN. taste like caneberry w bits of lime smell. nice ! as usual , baby w his fav beer & we have our spicy drumlets. i spilled on baby precious polo ralph & his shorts. shit me la. i so unlucky la :(

NOT MY DAY LAH.. i hate this feeling:(

cosmopolitian is my love
Photobucket Photobucket
my stomach bloated due to....
Photobucket Photobucket
purple eyeshadow:0
Photobucket

No comments: