Tuesday, April 15, 2008

11 of april 08 fri

i working full shift on that day & have some arguement w baby due to $%^&.
after his consultation of laser , he came find me & i was kinda of surprise :)
he cant do laser due to serious problem on his eyes , is more to internal rather that external ; a need for operation to free from glasses & to take a driving license. quite disappointed !

baby so is ur choice whether to took on the operation :) i will support you !


he so sweet to pick me up after work & we have steamboat at usual place . saw miki & the group came in to have steamboat also :) i so glad that baby brought a hello kitty accesory for my hp. i love it !

i waiting to shop at mlsphosis . ahs
addicted to hello kitty stuff

my manager brought a gift for me when she came back for her trip:)

No comments: