Monday, June 01, 2009

31st april 09 sun

Head over to Tamp Ikea on evening to look around .
but the main reason is their ' Hot Dog , Hot Dog' .
Went to shop around after having Hot dog .



I fancy about the transcluent curtain ,
too bad allow day light in so is mainly for decoration use.
Lastly i so in love ' Midnight Purple ' this color .
Damn cool , sexy and so romantic feel :):)


Head to nearby pasar malam after shopping.
Is been a long time i ate their food and i really cant resist their otah , sausage & burger.
I laughing away cause i did a ' Stupid ' thing.




I brought whole basket of OTAH !!! HAHA 24 stick for 2 per..



CATS Really freak me off :( A phobia that i couldnt overcome...


After eating went over to changi , went to see tranvs .. haha
Too bad can only see 3 or 4 standing at the roadside , damn sexy :)

Head over to Yishu dam and MR to relax .
Aftermath , stomach crave for PORRIDGE again:)

Yeah , I really can be a PIG !!!


Home sweet home~


Anyway my postage arrived my doorstep:)




No comments: