Saturday, June 20, 2009

Anyway stop insulting me .

I have enough of it , i dun think i deserved being humiliated in this way.


Firstly , i'm a bitch or slut does it matter to you.
Girls tend to be a bitch if not i might be a Tomboy.

Lastly , Girls tend to be vain and bitchy be it at club or anywhere else.


Secondly , i'm not low class .
Anyway i not that high class but i not the low class either.
I'm not the best but i not the worst though.

Be it in fashion , lifestyle and everything i dun think i'm that bad .
Too bad i just dun own a CAR right now but soon !

Saying that i childish that i pull you to my low class standard .
OMG ! if you classified me as the childish column , i think Nobody is mature in your eyes.

If you pointing finger on me now , Pls reflect yourself first.


Thirdly , Dun pretend to be pity and let guys flirt me.

Hello , i dun need to pretend to deserve sympathy from anyone else.
I live for my own sake not for any others.

I dun need to put an act infront of everyone , i just who i am.

Take it or leave it.

I dun own you any cents alright.

Perhaps , you simply just jealous .




Lastly stop being so sarcastic!!




I feel better venting out every single word here,
I be alright .

No comments: