Monday, June 01, 2009


I been thinking so much .


When you know bit by bit in life , you will feel that you are so small.

For me i think i'm nothing , worthless...


Have you actually acheived something in life?


I'm aimless nor have a goal in life ...



Own time , Own target .


Sleep in the morning , wake up at night , go out & eat & sleep again..

meaningless life?




Most pathetic in life was when you lay your hand on the newpapers to find a job,

You only qualified for those admin , clerk , retails job that need only N or O level cert.


In a long run , are you aiming to get that 1.5k home to support a family , car and everything.






Looking at my own qualification , where can i head to ?





Okay , might be a surprise to everyone .

I wannaa go further study for a diploma .




Be persistence ~
Make my life worth to be :)

No comments: