Saturday, June 20, 2009


I have a Good Boss , Good friend.has

I'm enjoy working even though so stress in times.

Falling apart but never intend to take Mc and stay away from working.

Love to stay at office even it's strike at 7 pm .


My last weekend burn as i busy working out for schedule ,

Monday he brought me to LV repair his pen .
Aftermath , he treat me Sakae sushi :) has.


Tuesday Lunch time went to nearby to have mcd meal :)


Wednesday Lunch time brought me to Katong to eat the famous chicken rice.
Really worth to eat luh , the soup thumbs up :)


Thursday lunch time went over to opp coffeeshop have teochew porridge :)

Friday morning he pick me up from outram park and we went to law firm to submit paper .
went over to Bishan house waited for valuer to come and take photos and rate the valuation of the house. Meanwhile , we met something Interesting . LoL.

He took the pic , wait for him to send me :(

After done , head to junction 8 and we have our lunch at Di Tai Fung .
Their ' xiao long bao' really damn juicy and nice :) Yummy .


Sat will be the hectic day . No lunch .
But the same routine , Mcd breadfast every morning at office:)



I will be fat FAT FAT in 1 month times .....
But i'm happy :)
Hope everyday will be in this way ya!


Maybe my Boss one day pass by my blog , he read this post now .
He might be touched and cry . hahahhaah

No comments: