Sunday, July 15, 2007

15.07.07

Nobody can ever stop me doing anything :) they could never imagined what are really true love are . al they know was to protect their daughter here and there , does this reali make me happy? they scolded me of being stupid , childish and keep blaming me and cursing me ! this is my life, i have my choice to choose what i reali want and don you want me to be happy too ! even how you gonna scold me or whatever , i just wanna tel you something i will never regret i choose him and stop telling me that is he the one who be with you for the rest of your life .. YES , he is .. you may think i stupid , let time prove it all . you should know your daughter character, no matter anyone chided me now , it will never get into my brain . all i could say , accept my life ; if you are really unhappy with it .. sorry , i will move out and choose the life being with him , i wil be more happier ! pls dun push me to the end :(

he the one who brighter up my days each time i see him :)
he the one who help me up when i in difficult situation:)
he the one who make me feel special in this world:)
he the one who colour my life :)

the simple things that they never can give it to me:(

Dun force me to give him up cause it kills me:(
Even most of guys out there are bastard but he is e one who meant for me to trust ;)

No comments: