Friday, July 20, 2007

20 july 07 fri

never went to school instead went bugis with baby after his lesson :) brought 8 stick of meat stuff from tori q and 1 choco puff from beard papa .. nice nice :0 went to brought a black plastic shoe again for schooling ;D try a mini short and a sexy white tops , it look nice but baby not happy with it so he dun wanna buy for me :( gonna save money to brought it ! went home and sleep while baby bathe for bobby :0 nightout again , meet my gals at ms and was such a boring night cause there was a fuction on that night .. it was mostly consists of blacks :( have been sitting there to take pic and entertain ourseleves while waiting another groups of guys to come :)
it wasn't a sexy night on that day , was'nt my day , was'nt my song , was'nt my mood:( delivery mcd when reach home ; sleep around 6 am ;) pic wil be posted soon !


baby i love the way you kisses me on my fore head:)

No comments: