Sunday, July 29, 2007

27 .07.07 fri

never went to school :( he did those stupid things that make me angry and worries , once i read the last msg u sent me , i never sleep well .. my heart bumping fast and my mind kept flashing those bad things happen to you .. i rush to press money and ran to take cab and bless that nothing really happen to you ;( how can you ever leave me just like that , did you forget the promise you given to me that you have to take care me today and forever! i was so scare and worried that u never open the door for me, that's totally not you :( i cried so bitterly , how i wish that i could break down the door and rush inside and see that you fine! thank to bobby that bark you awake , thank god that you are okay:)

dun ever do this things anymore cause it hurt me:(


went to bugis to grab something for pearlynn birthday present :)actually wanted to brought make up kit but she have it :( so baby and me decided to brought something wild :D brought one sexy night wear and 2 sexy g - string !! i brought a sexy tops again for tonight clubbing, i just cant resist it:) went to eat fish & co , is nice ! i love the sauce alot , it taste nice ! i ate fish and chip while baby ate the seafood platter and we drink the big fish drinks, i have forgotten the name .. but it was passion fruits flavour and was super big size that we divided into 3 mugs.:) went home straight and start to wrapped the present and make up :) try out e new eyes liner by bed head , yup indeed is super black and trying to blend a smoky effect and i use that bed head lotion , making my hair silky and smell great! cant wait to have fun on that night! meet my gals outside velvet dragon cause i was late dressing up :) they both wear in white really look like white angels :) haha pass that special present to her and must bring in to open .. went out with baby searching for the cake for her but almost al store was closed only could buy those roll cakes at 7 eleven store and broughts candles and went back ..yup we drank and drank, bottles up and our mission is to make her high :) so bad.. jackson pass a rose for perlynn , omg it was so surprise:)

baby ask me to come to one corner and pass me that bunch of rose, they delivery from flower express , i think so ?? so surprise , why midnight still have selling flower , but i was so touch that he really do that for me and spend quite a bomb for this flower , $80 for 12 roses .. and i knew that it was our 7 th mth anniversary .. thank bebe, i feel so blissful by having you .. you really make my day on that night .. dun always make me drunk la:( he so bad, alway keep asking me bottles up !

thank baby , this is the first time i received roses from you and this the first time holding to the roses move to tears.. love you !! let us start all over again and throw all the past behind us ..
last of all , hope gal enjoy the small lil bits of surprise from us, no more pops from us in future :) haha ! so happy to saw my halo bar gals there too! i simply enjoy the night most:)

No comments: