Wednesday, July 18, 2007

17 july 07 tues

lazy to wake up on school again :( he msg me but i just reply one word or 2. i stil in confused , should i reali forget everything and start over again :0 in fact, i couldn't bear to lose him , i couldn't use by not seeing his short sweet msg each day and desperated to hear his voice when i awake :) i deceived myself to get over it , but i know i cant do it cause i couldnt live without him :( i know i'll be lost without him ! we meet up and i afraid to look into his eyes , i full of remorse by letting him have sleepless nights few days back :( he hold my hand , i feel so touch and i could feel his love and sincere towards me . thanks! having our dinner at siam kitchen ; buffet set lunch:) i love that toufu~~ i lush for that shaver $65 ** he promised to buy ..


my gal called and she was sad :( maybe i not on her shoes , i couldnt experience how you felt that moment ! but i being through all this ; heart wrenching , agnoy , miserable:( dun ever shed any tears to this rubbish bcoz he dun worth it , he shit #@#$

when i felt those shit in the past , i couldnt breathe.. i was so desperate to have that rubbish back like the way you did now:( when i cried , he walked away without saying a words. if a guy really love you , he somehow wil not make you cry! you just my reflection in e past , hurt to see you :(

i found this guy , eventually i smiled more today:)

if i gonna lose you baby ; i wil try my mights to pull you back
if one day you change your heart ; i will wish you all e best with my smile
when i trying to smile , could you see a tears from my eyes:(

18 july 07 wed
li sze late for school:( we went to eat and slack instead of going to lesson , is kinda bored!! presentation for today went smoothly only some spelling error . ha! went to bugis after school , on e way in bus , a stupid guy opp us being caught by me who are lecherous , he video cam our legs, back and more :( shit him . change sit immediately , he dun feel guilty :( realised that he a police man , he do such thing is more than a crime.. f*** off:( went to watson buy daily use for me and baby! tissues, soap, choco, dedorant, gentle spray.. i a typical auntie, is there any problem with it ?? also a good wife to be :) my heels spoilt my mood , so pain :( no choice , i brought one black heel again for school :( can anyone count for me , how many heels i have been change since reopening school till now ??? 3 or 4!! piss*** off.. went off after a tiring shopping ..

birthday celebration discussion for pearlynn:)
cant wait to have fun :o

No comments: