Saturday, July 07, 2007

7.7.07 sat

i doesnt feel good to make this descision and eventually i cry over this thing :( maybe you could only see the cruel side of me den how about another side of me ? i don't know this wil be good or bad to me but i know that you will not be that difficult postion anymore.. maybe when you sober , you have forgotten al the things you told me last night. i could really feel that you are suffering . the only way to help you up is to step back and live in my own :) i admit that i a spolit lil gal , who dun even do any house chore such as wash my own panty and bra.. that why your mummy pushing you away from me by beating about the bush .maybe she said this kind of thing is good for you cause she know that i couldn't help you in future . i so sad that i dunno who to confront with , i become so speechless and tears keep rolling down from my eyes when typing . after all , i still loving you so much , i dun seeing another guy not even think of it. i trying to lie you just wanted you to give up on me and dun call me in future .. thanks! take care baby

No comments: