Thursday, January 31, 2008

31 th jan 08 thurs

wake up early and off to school , i must reach my school at 10 am :(
test whole day ! waxing & body massage practical test
i failed everything , i quite disappointed for the body massage exam cause i already did every steps accordingly without forget any steps and for my oral , i could answer all the question correctly but then still failed me . Maybe she was surprise that i could do everything nicely even though my attendace was so poor and she dun even give me a pass. But i felt that she against me , for someone she even forget some steps and doing shortcut and she passed her. WTH , don't you think is so unfair :(

i will never give up , no worry:) i will do better next time round!

off early and meet dar , waited him at tamah merah and we chatted till he reached there and we head back to boon lay . he feel so lame that he came all the way here and now heading back again . has , i dun wan be alone in the train :) but he so good to wake up early and sit an hours trip to pick me up . THANKs! So many things to catch up , we have 2 days never met and we are missing each other like hell. i just cant waited to pinch and tease him:)
went back home and bathe after buying some sauages and burger . head to jp and settle our dinner at ichiban , cant really eat much so we shared the meal of UNAGI egg . One thing , i never failed having pink lady cooler . shopping again after having dinner :) CHARLES & KEITH again , i have walked in for so many times ,brought a white heels to match my dress and i still deciding should buy that black heels ; but s really hard for me to match my clothing . standing down there and keep thinking . sigh ! i going to buy a white mini skirt and see whether it could match :)

i love this white heel

Photobucket

Home sweet home !
darling had prepared my clean pjymas for me cause i keep complaining :) has
together we watched tv ~ so long we have not doing things together. i missed those times we are so close and sweet . kissing and teasing when watching tv:)
he took out something from nowwhere and it was a sweater from his shop that i loved.
he brought it for me , he always so sweet can !
love you:)


dar brought for me. thank:)
Photobucket

i do upload lot of pics for hairdo with my sis :) pls scroll down

No comments: