Monday, November 24, 2008

23 nov sun

Went over to vivo w baby.
Decided to change the bag cus i been nagging whole day long.
Bloody hell cant exchange cus is consider as accessiories.

Shit it lah :(

I brought 3 flower tongs at there
& indeed i feel better then :)



Settle our dinner at THAI ACCENT.
Our 3rd time eating at this cafe
and i missed their food ok :)



















Went over to vivo mart to buy groceries.

1. Baked salted cashew
2. 2 can peach jolly shandy
3. 2 boxes pizza
4. Walfen sweet corn
5. Butter
6. 1 box choco



After buying , pass buy a choco shop .
I brought JELLY BEANs cus the flavours was so blurst...




1. Pomegranate
2. lime soda
3. lemon lime
4.bubble gum
5. greenapple
6.watermelon

Really so sweet & tasty :)



Cabbed home ~



I never bring my pink cammie on the day.
Al photos is shot by my pinky phone. SO suck




No make up for the day.
I hate it..
My eyes irritatant like shit.
Itchy non stop.

No comments: