Sunday, November 02, 2008

I have so many things to say.
But i come to blank when i touched my keyboard:(


I so confused ,
I feel so complicated.

I am suck , a fucker , a idiot .
Aiya whatever shit la !!



Ifeellikeslappingmyselfawake.



I hate your JEALOUSY.
I really cant stand it .
This attitude dun suits me.

Don keep pin point anything .
This is what i am , this is what i want.
Treat me good is never be enough,
Character play a part.

Stop all the nonsense after my clubbing & drinking.

Is really fcuking irritating & spoilt my mood.

Love me or hate me. you choose!!

Take me or just leave me~

If you take me as one , just simply dun farking care about my personal life.

I wanna get a life of myself too..

So what if you are my Bf , So what if you are my HUSBAND.

Is it must trap at home and be like a dog.

Sorry that's not me!

You should know it very VERY well then me.


You know what , i dun Give a damn & i dun Give a shit!

No comments: