Saturday, November 08, 2008

Photobucket
I be leaving Spore On 13th .


Went to somewhere far from you.


Spore weather is totally SUCKS.


Is a last min planned to go out of town .

I be Missing alot of stuff around me :(



Will you miss me?





We went to tried the Fish Spa at bugis v.
Is my 1st tried with this Doc fish .
Was really ticklish at first but after mins you will feel better.
The aunty was really funny keep telling me all sorts of things:)
We did the treatment for 30 mins ,
I can said that really feel good after treatment .

Skins feel much more softer , legs feel more refreshing :)

After payment , aunty want my nos say we are cute. hahaha

How many fishes can u count??

Photobucket
I quite scared :(
Photobucket
More fish eat my dead skin than bb. means my LEGS MORE BACTERIA:(
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Enjoying :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Steph steph
Photobucket

No comments: