Friday, November 28, 2008

28th nov 08 sat

Shit me , my right eyes think infectious .
And is red like hell & swollen.
I FCUKING hate my eyes now ,
Is been a while that cause me irritant & itchy.
Try all ways to bathe my eyes & drop eyes drop & so fro
But none of them heal my eyes :(

Now i cant wear Fake eyelashes & contact lense !!

Can anyone who have a good solution to cure my eyes?




Went to shop w baby at bugis:)
My concealer finished i need to buy a new one at Missha.
Unexpected that missha closed down & i keep nagging that
i cant buy another new one which is as good as the Missha concealer.
Went over to STAGE a newly opened of make up counter.
The concept is the same like MAC which is more to pro make up use.

Brought the STAGE camo concealer,
the coverage seems good :)



Went over to bugis .v
and brought 1 box of fake lashes.
a high waist white shorts
and a hight waist pants:)





Walked over to bugis junction
and brought the MR & MISS tees
together w my baby .
Lastly brought a MISS SUNSHINE to my baby janelle okay :)






After everything ,
we have STEAMBOAT BUFFET at lan mei chi .
Finally we tried a new one.
The food is nicer & fresh.
I love the MA lan is super spicy man .
Affordable & nice :)

Must try !








Suddenly have the urged to drink.
Went home & have our romantic night
drinking henessy & five ten games:)

No comments: