Wednesday, November 26, 2008

26 Nov 08 wed


Went out w bb to vivo to collect his hp , end up buai buai dunno gone to where.
Have our early dinner at chicken rice cafe, ordered buddy buddle.
The food quite nice & so cheap too 22. 80 plus service charge everything. has





Went to candy empire & brought a big box of choco.
AFTER 8 , bb love this choco so much :)


Shopping again but nothing to buy la.
Went to timberland cus bb want to buy the brush to brush the dirt from his shoe.
After he brought those brush , he brush his shoe at the shop.

He really nothing better to do.. Lol





After everything , went over to ARENA .

I so happy cus my bb acc me go club , he seldom do so
but suddenly he treat me so nice last night.

Meet my sisters over there , Bloody long never c them.
So happy to c them again :)
They dun really love dancing ,
so i was so lame dancing alone at the dance floor but i enjoyed .

Joan drunk again . Omg
She so skinny but she damn heavy ok.
Thank to sam , she really so strong lei:)

I saw audrey too , i think she very happy seeing me or she tipsy. haha













No comments: