Tuesday, May 12, 2009

11 may 08 mon

Sleep for 2 hr and forced myself to wake up :(
Ever since that night i fall down , my body aching till now .
Can you imagine i'm so lazy till sit on toilet bowl , i take a nap for 5 mins ,
shower with my eyes closed and so fro... haha


Went out and meet fiona to casting .
Super anxious but after like 15 mins interview ,
i feel a burden off from my heart finally :)

Anyway , the interviewers like Damn Shocked that i have so many tattoos :(
The possibility of into the hot stuff maybe lesser but at least i'm glad that i have this opportuntity to attend their casting .


Result will out by this week , i guess ~

But i never put such a high pin hope on myself :)


After casting , head to tampinese to have our late lunch at Sakae sushi :)
Dun eat much also but fiona keep eating non stop. hah
Cant imagine she damn skinny but still can eat that much .


She accompany me chit chat and realised that we have so much stuff to gossip with.

Thank you for driving us back to west :)
Someone really can eat Damn lot ; Porridge & burger & nuggets.. haha








No comments: