Sunday, May 10, 2009

9TH MAY 09 sat

Sleep as early as 9 am . Omg:)


Somerset Liang court Hotel:)

Corset . nice? Thank tg brought for me :)

Wake up late , Faster went out with big bag and cabbed over to somerset liang court hotel for photo shooting with cindy.
Reached late so shooting will be delayed.


Faster make up after eating a burger:)


I damn stone .

My face like no expression !!



After end products , should know what's the outcome :(


After shooting , went over to lavender and eat Famous prawn mee. haha
End up , i only eat the prawn but not the noodle:)
No appettite ~~

Chatting again , and so many things flash through my mind after a topic.
Sigh , i dun wish to cry again..


Head over to vivo and chit chat again . has


Aftermath , went over to Shenton way party world .
Meet up with angeline cause she at sabai , end up being pulled to sabai. haha


After awhile , went off to sing k ~~




Dun wish to say the later part :(
I dun deserve anything..

No comments: