Sunday, May 10, 2009

8th may' 09 fri

Tiring night :(

Working & roving for tiger beer at Jurong hill .
My legs cramp like shit lo !!


Thank for picking me up :)
There is damn deserted , if not i really dunno how to go home .


Went over to west coast Mcd to have late dinner .

I'm full after 7 pieces of nuggets only , not really me .


Was planning with cindy where to head to aftermath.
End up decided to go Soho for jacuzzi & sauna :)

Went home to take my stuff and went over to cindy hse and pick her up .




2.3o am Jacuzzi , damn shiok & relaxing ..

Soaked till 4 am and 1 min of sauna. Damn hot!

Bathed and went over to Nearby coffee shop to drink.


Not eating cause scare fat :(


Blessed to have this peoples around me . Really appreciated~
Sometimes u will felt why peoples keep nagging over you ?


you will get the answer at the end of the day :)




No comments: