Sunday, May 17, 2009



16th May 09 sat

Went roving at Demspey rd working with chanel:) haha
Thank for fetching me & picking me up :)
After dropping chanel to cine , headed to vivo to watch midnight movie.




X-men Wolverine quite a nice show with good story line.
After movie , went over to ph to talk and go off to Chinatown .
Actually wanting to eat the porridge and raw fish but end up i dun feel like eating:(

Head to Marina Barrange instead after buying drinks.


Emotion control my mind again..


Well , i control my tears this time round.


6 .30 Mustafa shopping . haha
Breadfast time , head over to boon lay market to have breadfast instead.






Home sweet home...
* Anyway hotstuff mailed me. Not selected for this issue ,
Been shortlisted for june issue upcoming shooting:)

No comments: