Sunday, July 12, 2009

10 jul 09 fri

Despite i'm damn busy , never failed to meet Mr benny .
Head to Orchard after walking round N rounds . has
I passed him the perfume i brought for him the other day .
He damn happy man ~~



Went to LEE to try their jeans , i super love their slim cut .
But i dun wish to be that impulse , maybe i can get better ones at other brands:)
Brought LEE COOPER t shirt for him cause it look nice luh.

Went to Levi's , i brought a slim cut jeans which look better on me than wearing Lee. has
He brought a jean for himself and a black watch meanwhile i sign a Member card :)
Rushed over to AX as he hoping to get their belts for a long time.

I brought the Buckle and belt seperately for him .

Anyway Mr benny DAMN happy on that day ..

Of course lah , i brought him so many stuffs he wanted while i only brought my Levi's:(






Settle our dinner at Balcony :)
Our frequently visited chill out place. has
Have chicken and ham pizza & Meat balls..

Lastly how can i missed my Watermelon & Strawberry Margarita. has
And i have 2 rounds of it . I love it so much :)



Home sweet Home






My Readers must be thinking hard right now .

Am i back with Mr benny?

Nope , Not yet :)

In the past , i'm jobless , no income .

Who is the one who stand by me through up and down?

Now , me doing bits of things back to him in return :)

I think whatever things i did never gonna be enough for what he did to me in the past.

Anyway , Hope you are happy of the gifts i brought:)

Promised there's more to come..

No comments: