Tuesday, July 14, 2009

14 july 09

15th of july at family clinic:(

Finally i fall apart, i'm so sick :)
I'm shivering when on the way to work.

My steps feel so much heavier and i felt that my whole head is burning.

Thank to my boss that send me back home and sorry for the trouble.

Boss brought for me and stated : Take more VC. haha

Temperature hit nearly to 39deg:(
Fever come and go again...


Whole body felt so weak once again.

1st of july at Singlap family clinic:(


Do You know something?

There's no 24 hr clinic around west side , only 1 clinic located at serangoon north in spore . WTH
I felt that at least they should located 24 hr clinic in everywhere rather make us go hospital which cost like a bomb , their medicine is the same as poly clinic not that effective and seriously speaking i only consider mild case ; fever and so fro. As far as i know , hospital is meant for those
emergency case .



Anyway , is the 2ND TIME finding a 24 hr clinic .
No where can be find at all....

How can you not be frustrated at all right !!


Hello kitty that my boss brought for me. cute:) heeh

No comments: