Friday, July 10, 2009


Thurs supposed to meet my gals to HEAT .
So tired that i fell asleep and overslept,
Sincerely apologize:( Sad that i cant get to eat the home baked cookies~~


I'm happy for myself.

I got myself a Standard Chartered Bank e saving account .
In another words , i will have more money in few years time i hope:)
I really glad what i did , i'm doing something for my future .

A step forward to my goal.



I feel that i Extremely Fickle minded and i mean Super~~

I wanted to concentrate on my career that's why i choose not to have a Rs right now.
Yet i wish to have a house together with my husband and have a baby soon..
Not even having a Boyfriend , how can i getting marry?
And still so far away to have a cute baby :(


I just being so LAME LAME LAME.. hahha

No comments: