Sunday, July 12, 2009

11 july 09 sat

Sat always my busy busy day of work:(
Have a Good breadfast in the morning ; Delifrance ~

Office with Delifrance:)



After breadfast , a hard day to go through :(
End work at around 6pm and i yet to finish my task ..

Head to town meet Benny and i'm so famished .
I really hate outing on sat cause everywhere is damn packed .
Supposed to dine at sakura but fully packed :(

Lastly dine at Shoku at Heeren there.
Our very 1st time patron this restaurant , finally something new !
Super love their Spicy seafood soup and Katsu pork curry rice.
Salmon are fresh but damn ex . $8 for 5 pieces~~

Salmon Lover:)


Mushroom , Bacon w quit egg and prawn.


Katsu curry pork.


Spicy seafood soup


Few dishes cost nearly $60!!


Aftermath , shopping again.
Went into Valerie and brought gift for Regina bday gal:)
Brought myself a sweet bracelet and a black dress.





Balcony again :)
Watermelon & strawberry margarita

I never get sick of it :)

No make up , No concelar. UGLY :(




Damn Unlucky on this night , dun wish to mention ~~


Supposed to enjoy the night with alcohol , end up i hitting my bed before 12am.
Stephanie Have No Life~~

No comments: