Sunday, July 05, 2009

HAPPY 22TH BIRTHDAY TO MISSY:)


Champagne Loves:)

Supposed to meet 830 pm @Balcony.
But end up seems that alot of us are late. has
Finally get to see my Gals esp Serene .. Haha
I super missed her and i mean alot :(

Sweeties:)


Me & Siao @ Balcony


Pei pei & steph @Balcony


Cindy & steph @Balcony


Steph & Serene@ Balcony



Cut cake after fiona came and followed by ' BlowJob' . haha

Miss LATE queen ~


Busy Doing my job:)


Such a sweet mini cake drawn by Pei pei


Happy Birthday to you~~


Dunno what i Planning again.. Evil smile ~~


Ladies @ Balcony


Mostly wore Black :) hha

Our Sec round will be @ Powerhouse.

Only 7 of us went to club while the rest go home .


We opened 1 bottle for birthday gal followed by many
Fruit shooters.
Finally , Birthday gal really knock off ....



I think i drank damn much also , lucky i not drunk but high.
i got responsibilty to take care alot of them :0 has

Indeed a super fun night..


Should organised more 'Ladies ' gathering every 1st week of every month!!! Agree??


Missy get ready yah!!


Happy party :)


I miss her damn much man ~~


My lovelies~


Hi , smile ~~


Tobi tobi~~


Bel , ri , steph:)


Fruit shooters ~ Cheers


I love Green apple shooter:)


Hey see you again :)


Loves loves


Memoirs Of 22th Bday celebration ... She will kill me!!

No comments: