Saturday, March 15, 2008

12th march 08 wed

no ladies night today . such a pathetic me studying and rushing to finish up the untouch pages. feverish & headace!!

bf went out with buddy to eat :( never bring me go and yet i keep on hint him said that i'm HUNGRY. but i know that maybe on that day he really wanting to spend a time with his buddy so i never disturb him by msg or call him. sad that he did not even msg me when he reach home and did not even told me that he go drink with his buddy.

all i can do was slience & act nothing really happened.
i already knew that i dun have the right to say nor control him anymore.
that's be it.
cheer up steph:)



13 march 08 thurs

i finished my DLT & BODY MASSAGE exam . confidence of passing :)
shit me . i read the wrong book for thurs test , so i just depend on some knowlege on myself and write everything out . i such a clumsy & stupid ass ,
ppl out there will be laughing at me of how stupid i am.

i get my EORH EORH , should be wondering what is that? dun worry , i will post the pics here.

guess which one is my BABY
Photobucket Photobucket


study & sleep at bf house till late night took cab home . I put my e link on eorh eorh neck , h0w careless i was ; can you imagine?
without the pass , i cant take those my paper tml :( bf took a cab immediately and pass my card to me and cabbed home.

thanks darling , i cant imagine however i gonna live without you:(

MY LOVELIES:)
Photobucket Photobucket
so innocent
Photobucket Photobucket
drinking tea :) haha
Photobucket Photobucket
eorh w barney:)
Photobucket Photobucket
all times fav :)
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: