Monday, March 31, 2008

28th march 08 fri

happy 15th month anniversary :)


baby so good to pick me up after work cause he off:)
i kinda sad as his off day , we will went out together and spend our time together shopping , eating & chilling but now no more like the past.
everything was under control :( i simply hate this kind of feeling .

i brought lot of stuff at my work place :) i simply can get 50 % of staff purchase , thank to my manager ! i grabbed those items like for free . actually intend to buy more but baby nagged again . has. brought $200++ before discount. i 'm a scary woman :*)

i'm simply love strawberry so much.
my lovelies:)

pamper me with soft skin

i love papaya . licks

crave for steamboat and we went to bugis to have happy steamboat .
we are like late night customer , so many tables left . has
ordered our lemon squash again :)
after eating head home cause i working next day:(
i love steamboat
contented:)
my face so pale

No comments: