Tuesday, March 04, 2008

sigh , i just in need a job man . i super stress over those work stuff.
what i can say is i cant really sleep well every night nor have a spirit to concentrate on my coming exam . WTH ! what i really thinking at now.
is just that stupid ITE ATTACHMENT stuff that ties me up now.
i so afraid that ppls wil just rejected me after i told that i working as part of my attachment.WTF, i wont get so stress if my in- charge get me a good job but now i keep putting so much effort to go for interview & everything make me go mad you know! i hate this kinda feeling i have now.

i putting an effort to hand in an resume to chanel and they telling me that they will arranged an interview for me , but there's not even a sight of call . body shop told me that wil let me know asap but till now , i cant even recieved an call from them .

i feel like giving up cause i feel that no use i putting so much effort . i just mainly wanting to have a good job.
fcuk man .. i just hate myself now. i so stress now , i dun feel like talking ! really
i dun wish to tell anyone how i really feel cause i afraid i wil broke out in tears and shout. i be stopped working for around 1 yr plus , ever since i knew my bf and now i knew how realistic the world is become.

QUALIFICATION means alot..

No comments: