Saturday, March 08, 2008

actually meeting gera to study and also wanna take back my id for 2molo exam but she overslept:( has.
10 of march- 14 march will be my exam :( sian ! i gonna break out again.
8 am have to reach home , how early i must wake up to prepare?? 5 am?

bf mommy give me ISSEY MIYAKE. i super love the flora scent. super strong & smell real good:)

Photobucket


missed lying on our own dirt with his boxer :(i just loved to squeeze with him on the bed and smelled my pillow and cruddled on my barney. missed the way we teased , heart to heart talk , quarrel , fight on the bed.

even thought he dont pamper or love me like before. i do believed that my heart still reminding of you whatever things come on me.

still remember the 1st time you bring me sky dining on my bday

Photobucket

No comments: