Monday, March 03, 2008

29th feb 08 fri

went out with bf , we patched back after@#$%%..
while waiting for me to make up & dress up , he went to shop at jp!
1st time he with a big paper bag , finally he brought something for himself .
a nike shirt and adidas shirt :) never brought for me???

his favourite brand
Photobucket Photobucket
he never brought for me:(
Photobucket
head to vivo after eating lailai . TIMBERLAND have new arrival shoes , so he went to have a tried and he love it so he brought it at $199.90. he longed for a timberland shoes for quite sometimes . Now he will not nagged that he did not have a proper shoe to wear. haha..

TIMBERLAND $200:)
Photobucket Photobucket
pink tube dress
Photobucket
i must buy something for myself also , brought a pink tube dress from thirty - seven degrees. off to have our fav super dog and i was lost by the jobs stuff , feel like crying man . stress up
head to tangs chanel after eating to find his cousin , ask for an office no & interview . his cousin so sweet to help me collect a anna sui card for me also. thank for helping:)
i crave for steamboat suddenly and we head to bugis have happy everyday steamboat. meanwhile , we ordered lemon squashed recommend by my boy , indeed nice:) okay , i am so meatball gal , i ate around 30 balls. has!
bill around 70 plus for 2 per , exp :*)

cabbed home $18 .. we have spend quite a sum of $$ on midnight cab~

lemon squash , nice:)
Photobucket


1th march 08 sat

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DARLING LE YIN!

We gonna meet up on wed , ladies night!!

bf have 1/2 day on sat , rare :)
we quarrel after reach bugis , sometimes i just being attitude .
And he walked off and left me alone at the hawker centre.
i eat & drink alone without someone , my first time to be independent:(
i walked alone to library while joan wil be joining me around evening.
alone studying at one corner while msging with him.
he dun even wanting to know where m i ; he just went drink alone without me?
what is this?? excuse for my shouting or???
i break to tears while reading my books , i hate this kinda of feeling.
joan came and we chatted and do abit of study :) silly gal of mine , always get cheated by peoples :(

head to irish pub with joan to find him .
went to makansutra after drinking...

cabbed home

No comments: