Tuesday, March 04, 2008

4th march 08 tues

went out with bf . he so good acc me to go interview at tiong barah body shop.
in the end still need to go to great world city there to interview:(
the outcome i really not sure about it , she told me that she wil get back to me.

think it wil be bad !


interview time:(
Photobucket Photobucket
nagging me again:(
Photobucket Photobucket


went to ichiban and have our dinner . after dinner , went to have a walked and i brought a pants at future state.

he always so serious when comes to EAT
Photobucket Photobucket

DRIZZLING & SUNRISE
Photobucket Photobucket
Where's my food?
Photobucket Photobucket
failed to attempt kelly sis famous kuku face. has
Photobucket Photobucket
sode w double cherry. nice
Photobucket Photobucket
bi trying to act like my bro. has
Photobucket Photobucket


head to BALCONY to chill.
i hate chilling out with my bf, cause he keep teasing me :( has
he always said that i more fortunate then his ex gf. that for sure la:)
i am so moody last night. really , i hardly talked nor i have the mood to laugh.
but i just keep everything in my heart , i dun wished to share cause later he wil nagged at me again. he just dunno how much i feared of :(

indoor atmosphere:)
Photobucket
my hp lousy:(
Photobucket Photobucket


i had WATERMELON & STRAWBERRY while he have COLORADO BULLDOG.
mine is so fruity & so sweet:) i love ~ and his smell like a mustard , dirty colour i must said. has

OUR DRINKS
Photobucket Photobucket

SEPHIA:)
Photobucket Photobucket

we ordered 12 chicken wings, the portion is so big. i think he hate me to core. i keep pushing him to eat cause i keep pestered him that i was super hungry but i dun wish to eat alone. bad gal!

We order our drinks again as we finished our drinks.
i had PASSION FASHION while he had ILLUSION.
this time round mine smell so weird , i dun like cause the tequilla smell so strong while his smell so nice, i love that fruits smell. hate him la!

NICE BUT :(
Photobucket Photobucket



cabbed home :)

No comments: