Tuesday, March 13, 2007

check up & day out with gal fren

12th march

baby went check up with me at SATA , so freaking weird there. the nurse there is rude and doctor there is unprofessional .. the doctor injected me without putting any medicine .. most funniest things was when need to test my unrine , i cant piss maybe i too nervous . so have to drink lot of water in order for me to piss... i was afraid cause my urine was so plain and i saw other was so yellowish , i thought i have diseases!! haha... when consulation , that doctor told me that tattoo can contacted to disease , den want to fail me.. what wrong having tattoo or piercing !! i dont need any comments from other other , i love my skin and body !!


meet serene and kuan to shop . we went to msq and then head to vivo . i brought a 600g of sea shells chocolate for baby . some pic of us , wil be posting few days later.





tattoo is art , please stop giving me that kind of looks and comments.
tattoo doesnt represent " ah lian" , it just a simple art .
can you ever tolerate the pain when tattoo?
if cannot , you shut up !
you just simply jealous of my skin .



sister sorry for the past i so wild and jealousy
that lead us quarrel...
lucky we solved this problem and we are back again .
not worth it to fight over a failure .
i love you .

No comments: