Monday, March 19, 2007

fri 16 of march

went swimming with my beloved sister , we always have common topic to talk and laughed.
and this topic wil always being so popular among us ; we found that if the atmosphere getting boring , we wil think of it and started to discuss and laughed... after swimming went to eat and went to imm and disturbed my baby boy.

he was angry seeing so tanned ; no swimming for me anymore ! :(



we lying on the bed and he tear off the proposal i given to him
1) $19.90 black bag
2)$19.90 black shoes
3)$90 dye hair
4)$20 face shop base
5)$29.90 double extension

additional items
1)guess wallet
2)little match girl sling bag
3)gucci envy / dior perfume
4) blush powder
5) forever 21 tees

he agree and wanna buy for me ; jump to joy!!



17th march sat
we have some quarrel ; i just get pissed off by him . some more i come mens , my stomach cramp ! cant he spare a thought for me.
he called me so many times but i ignored all his called. tears again and went to sleep !

i hurt him by hurting myself , i felt so heart ache..

baby , sorry for what i done to hurt you !
is pain to see you hurt .
i trying to hide my love bottom of my heart ,
and never to show it and let you know how much you worth for my love!

baby you trying so hard to open my heart ,
and see how much you meant to me .
can you feel it now?
sometimes i trying not to love you but i failed ,
cause you have completely filled up my life.

No comments: