Saturday, March 24, 2007

fri 23 march

went home with baby and clean up his house:) wa , so dusty , seem like so many years havent been clean up! while clearing , saw his album at his drawer ; forget my duties and started to browse his diary and ablum . went to settle our dinner at bali thai ; tasty and spicy . brought lots of maggie mee and drinks home.

diaries wrote al about him and his ex , i can feel that he reali love her , care her . he even reserved dinner for her and brought her rose on valentine and book a hotel . nervous , when she did not pick up his call nor reply him . missing her while at work .

baby , i can feel that you really love her ,
it takes one years for you to forget her !
crying over her, desperate over her ;
can i fully replaced her in your heart.

you did the same thing to me ,
i thought i was the special ones in your heart .
inside i crying , just by seeing that i only
another gal in your life.

baby , when i saw that photo ;
it says everything .

baby , dun give me an excuse
that hugging and kissing is
acceptable for best friends.
did you know what behinds me in my smile ?
* a beautiful lies*


sat 24 march

went to boon lay to brought tic for our genting trips. five stars tour !
4 days 3 night at genting hotel .
we wil set off on 3th of april ~ 6 th of april.
happy:) our first trip to overseas.

everything we did now is stepping forward to our dreams. ;)

bitch, you think you can snatch him
away from me ;
just because you once his first love and
doing some touching show for him .

being his slave , can you hold his heart ?

honestly speaking , your fashion sense
is suck :( disgust me of your wearing .
you are fat and your fats on your stomach
is like my ass.

can you please take a look at the mirror before you
go to my baby!!:)

seriously , i not slim or perfect.
but i trying to be perfect in imperfect
of me!


No comments: