Sunday, March 25, 2007

sun 26 of march

i slept on evening and wake up quite late... pretty late get out of my house :(
i'm late !!! baby waited me at e interchange and went home straight ;x
nag on me again of sleeping so late .. haha

he cooked maggie mee with hot dogs for me!
so *sweet of him

always nagged by him of my laziness of not changing to my pjymas...
baby ,i begin to learned :)

help him draw floor plan draft and store room shelves.
lose my temper cause i failed to do it neatly !! everything
done by 1 am and slept after watching tv...


baby , how nice it could be
if you could always hold me in your arms;
and feel your touch every min & sec.

even though we will be spending
less time together in future,
but pls rem that my hearts
belong to you .
*alive for you , die for you*

No comments: