Saturday, March 10, 2007

day out with ting!

9th of march

went swimming with ting and baby , this the first time we have outdoor activites , we carried such a big bag like going to overseas. we laughed our ownself! she swim for awhile and went off to find her boy. me and baby enjoyed our process , we have laughter , jokes and gossips . he kept laughing of my foolishness , cause i keep shouting non-stop like a kids... M i ? we went to eat kfc after swimming, both of us are so hungry and i dun wanna share my cheesefries with him ... he going crazy.. haha!!! i kept complaining that i becoming tanned , i hated it ..... my back are so hot and black , looked like a indian skin . i need a whitening creme, who going buy for me?


went to je and see what show we going to watch , actually we long so much to watched " ghost rider" , but there did not have that movie .. so we watched " hanibbal rising" . we dun even know this show is nice or whatever , all we know is horrible show. we brought herbal egg , pop corn and drinks inside theathre !


firstly we thought this show is all about war like those boring movie , but this is actually a nice show to watch.. but is totally disgusting ... those armies ate hanibbal sister to survived , therefore he wanted to revenge and wanted those armies to feel the pain her sister felt... is a bloody show!!! baby keep telling me close my eyes , cause i afraid , is too scary and it make your hairs stand. " you eat my sister , i want to collect your head".



hope there wil be more excited outing ahead for us.
love make me learn to be more responsibilty , sensitive to his feeling.
make me realised how beautiful the world is !
thank you .

No comments: