Wednesday, March 07, 2007

"sistership"~ "sistershit"

gal , maybe i am a fool to you , you dun even care how i feel at all.
i treated you preciously , care you and love you .
but this is how you showed your love to me .
you treated me as a rubbish ; throw me in a dark corner and left me alone.
this few years of laughter , unhappiness between us;
may vanishes in your memories but not mine.
now we have come to the ending of our path
you may forget me and led your own life and have your own new friends.
i hereby wish you al the best for your future


she choose to celebrate with her loves one "sister";
but not me and kuan .
sorry i not the one included in her heart.
the present have put one corner ;
and make me knew how important we are in her heart .
thank gal , we understand everything!

No comments: