Friday, February 13, 2009

12th feb 08 thurs

Graduation ceremonny:(

So sad i couldnt attend for it , it started at 8.30 .
Hello , i lived at west & the place is at the end of east side.

Still cabbed down with baby to the school to collect my cert.

* He make me lose my control:( He knows , i know...

Saw my gals there , actually planned to have karaoke after that but ...


After eating , we cabbed home & rest.
Suddenly have the feeling to go IKEA to look for my dressing table.
So sad to say that they did not sell those.
I love the concept of ' White cosy ' room.
I brought Pink mosquito net but i know that my mother wont let me hang that:(

How can we missed to eat their hotdog bun. has

After that , went to nearby hawker centre & eat damn much .

1. Chicken chop
2. Wu xiang & bee hoon
3. stinggray
4.Satay


Cabbed home .

No comments: