Monday, February 16, 2009

16th feb 08

Photobucket
Awake and baby keep telling me go wash up & eat breadfast.
He called delivery my favourite MCD mega sausage muffin:)

Around noon time , went to nearby furniture shop to look for my
Dressing Table :)
I keep pestered him i need 1 of it till he cant stand me .

Finally he placed an order of single dressing table for me,
thurs will deliver to my house. HOORAY :)


But i dun like the colour of the wood , seems so plain.
I trying to buy decor to decourate my dressing table soon.. hahah



Aftermath , went over to westmall & went to 'Mian ji' restaurant to have Chinese cuisine .
The food there quite nice , no wonder dinner time always a super long queue.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
After eating , went over to library to finds & borrow books.

Funniest part was using baby ic to lend but cant access.

After clarify , then realised he 5 years did not went to library borrow books so deactivtivate
the account. hahah
Lucky the person helps to activate again.

Photobucket



Dun wish to buy books:(

After reading i sure throw the books aside.

No comments: