Thursday, February 05, 2009

I did artificial nails .. nice nice?





How should i start my topic???




ladies night on wed at powerhouse.

Drink , drank & super DRUNK again.


Ladies night :)


wearing the same top:)


Henessy on the rock ~~


so loving ~


Ms q & stephy

Lastly ,


I BROKE 2 PAIR OF BLACK HEELS in this month.



I broke my favourite pair of heels at dragonfly on new year
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now i broke my fav pair of heels at Power house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Conclusion ?

I broke my heels cause i'm drunk , i shall wear SLIPPER to club next time!!!



Lastly sorry to trouble all the gals last night,
Especially ms Q have a very hard time to send me home
till she use my toilet to pee. hahaha


For your info , i sleep with my mummy.
Last night ,I smoke in the room & vomit on my floor like nobody business man.
Pity my mummy that she need to clean the floor yet she never hate me .

she need to do all this shit things even she so sick make me so guilty.

Dun scold when i smoke
Dun scold when i drink
Dun scold when i drunk

I found that i have a LOVELY MUMMY:)






PS: I HATE BF NAG NAG NAG......
PS: I HAVE COLOURFUL LEGS...........

No comments: