Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blogshopping again .

When i feel down , i love to shop till drop!



skin79 screen beblesh pact diamond collection

Whitening effect.
Helps your make up for lasting look.
Reduce your blemishes.


SuperBB creme triple function.

So cute that come along with the chain that you can bring it out
and use it .


Diamond collection bb creme

come along with the chain too :)


ELF bronzing powder.


ELF cover stick . i buy all the tone colour for my make up collection.


To make your lips look more fuller & plump :)



Victoria Secret :)



I brought VS for myself & upcoming bday gal :)


Nu bra :)



I purchase this nu bra long ago but the blog shop get scammed
by the agent there & refund me the money.

Finally this blog sell this nu bra , i want it for so long :)






I shall stop here :)
Good day everyone ~

There will be shocking news i need to announce maybe later or tmr.

No comments: