Friday, February 06, 2009

5th -6th jan 08

At my baby house sleeping :)
Early in the morning 10 am , tapped his shoulder & asked him to
Order breadfast my favourite Mega sausage muffin :)

I'm so lame , even put ALARM on 10am just for the sake of my Mega sm. Lol!!
I know that moment he feel like pinch me.. ahahah




Noon , at his house waiting ah yong to come and talk about stall things.

Aftermath , went over to westmall and have pasta maiam .

Went over to arcade to spent our time when waiting for our movie start.

We played the 'GO GO ball' games , so excited ! I keep throwing at the screen non stop. has

The 3D Wave threatre so scary man , so thrilled! Just sat inside and you choose the ride
and the effect was so scary ~~ i feel like vomit after that :(


Watched ' the wedding game'.


i loved the gown :)
So beautiful ~~


After movie , head over to bukit timah to have indian rojak & ginger lime.



Home sweet home :)

No comments: