Monday, February 23, 2009

22nd feb 08 sunday









went to dance studio exercise & practise dance finally.

bf off day so he accompany me go there with his laptop companion . has
actually there's total 4 of us going to the studio so i booked 2 hrs
but at the end of the day only me & cindy went there.


Sometimes you just use to it the last min back out .
When times goes , you wouldnt take it too hard then.

So cool man , stay at the studio for 3 hrs .
Nobody watched :)

After exhausted day , went to mos to buy large Zapple Soda.
You will feel so wowowowow .. hahah
Walk over to taka & eat those snacks.
Tori q , Chessy dog & Japan balls.
Did some shopping at cotton on & i love their nightties , bras & so much stuff.

After short shopping , went over to BALCONY.
Same place , same drink .
Watermelon & strawberry mag:)


So cool to have a lap top with a wireless adaptor along.
Simply can go to anywhere you like & surf net.


How i wish to have a pink lap top :(



Baby told me to save my own money to buy & i know is like so impossible.

I'm big spender & high maintanence.


I can spend all my money on shopping , cab , food etc.







Ps: everyone have their own problem & own commitment not only you alright.
You may be blaming us for pushing you to the wall but dont you know that we are so tired to repeat ourselves times & times again





Being a good friend , pls Go and reflect what you did & said .


" A man with a word" , does that mean " A women without a word".

Sometimes , this phrase above is so true.
Women tends to have more excuses than a man .



Sometimes , i finding excuses for myself too.
But at times i will try my best to fufill everything i promised .

Not empty words .


Action is bigger than words!

No comments: