Monday, February 02, 2009

30 jan 09 fri

Happy birthday to brother & Congrate to sis new born baby:)


Double happiness:)

meet isabel and she brought me to far east fifth floor for dinner.
So cheap yet nice man :)
Meet the rest of the gals at cine ,
see alot of familiar faces at there too !


We took neo print :)
Is the only way to spent the time so happily.
I still waiting for the late queen to scan. hahaha


This 2 photos from my hp :)




We catch the movie ' Bride war '

A nice show indeed for gals :)



Recieved a MMS from my deareast serene .
Natalie tan jia ying is out of this world.
Omg , i was so excited when i saw the cute bb face.


I wish to see her but cant cause of.....


I will tell her myself then :)


My god- daughter :)



After movie , balcony to chill :)

And slack till dawn 6 am ,
i still looked so awake man .




Ps : Big gal dun cry .

Dun ever cry for such a not worthy person .


stay happy always:)

No comments: